We accept most dental insurances. Due to the nature of insurance plans, your plan may not be included in our accepted networks. Be sure to call before your visit to verify and clarify.
PAYMENTS AND INSURANCE
Payment for our professional pediatric dentistry services is due at the time treatment has been provided. We accept cash, personal checks, debit cards, and most major credit cards for our pediatric dental services.
Please be aware of these policies regarding INSURANCE:
- If we have been provided with all your insurance information on your appointment date, we will gladly file your claim for you.
- Be sure to familiarize yourself with your insurance benefits because we will collect from you the amount that your insurance is not estimated to cover.
- We file all insurance electronically so that your insurance company will be notified of each claim within days of your child's appointment with us.
- Within 30 days of the receipt, your insurance company is legally bound to pay each claim. After those 30 days, you are personally responsible for any balance remaining on your account. This stands regardless of your insurance having paid or not.
- If your balance has not been taken care of within 60 days, we will add a re-billing fee of 1.5% to your account each month until the balanced is covered. If your insurance does pay our pediatric dentist office after you have made the payment, we will be happy to issue a refund to you.
It is important to understand that we do not have a contract with any insurance company. We remain non-responsible for how your company handles claims and what benefits your company is willing to pay on a claim. Therefore, we cannot guarantee what an insurance company will do with each claim filed. We are only able to assist in estimating what your cost of the treatment will be. Please remember, we file claims as a courtesy to our patients.
REMEMBER to keep us updated on any changes regarding your insurance, including policy name, insurance company address, or changes in employment.